Proud holders of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
CERTIFICATE NUMBER 9261
We're very proud of the recognition we've worked hard for, earned and achieved. Take a moment to read about just how commited we are to providing you with excellent service.
This certification addresses various aspects of quality management and contains some of ISO’s best known standards. These provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved. This is an honour and a privilage which we work very hard at every year and have to be retested on a regular basis.
This certification provides practical tools for companies and organizations of all kinds looking to manage their environmental responsibilities. It focuses on environmental systems to achieve this by mapping out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It also provides assurance to anyone concerned that the environmental impact of the business is being measured and improved.
What this means for you – the customer
Because of our commitment to excellence in both of these fields one of the things we did was to establish our 'Quality Charter'
- Ensure that clients’ requirements are fully understood
- Provide help where required to assist clients in deciding the details of their requirements
- Bring to clients’ attention any requirements which we cannot fulfil and agree with them what action to take
- Provide clients with a record of what we have undertaken to do for them
- Keep clients informed about the progress of their work, including the effects of any changes agreed
- Use materials of a suitable quality
- Make sure that the equipment we use is capable of meeting the requirements
- Carry out checks on our work throughout
- Try to anticipate and prevent problems and to resolve any problems which occur as soon as they are identified
- Monitor our performance so we can identify the things we do well and the things we do less well
- Make a deliberate effort to identify the root causes of any problem so that we may learn from our experiences and continually improve
- Provide any training that may be needed in order to ensure that we may provide the service and products which our clients deserve
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits. You can read more about it HERE.
The ISO 14000 family of standards provides practical tools for companies and organizations of all kinds looking to manage their environmental responsibilities. ISO 14001:2015 and its supporting standards such as ISO 14006:2011 focus on environmental systems to achieve this. The other standards in the family focus on specific approaches such as audits, communications, labelling and life cycle analysis, as well as environmental challenges such as climate change. You can read more about it HERE.
Both of these, very stringent, qualifications have given rise to a bold ethos in our operations resulting in a 'mission statement':
“Deliver the right product of the right quality to the right place at the right time and for the right price.”
Inc Dot is very proud to hold both of these standards and we believe that it brings not only a level of assurance to all that we do but also that it puts us head and shoulders above less reputable alternatives.
We even get recognised for our efforts. Last year we recycled over 12 Tonnes of paper.